Thursday 11 July 2013

BASH ALI, RULES SELF OUT OF JAMES BUSTER DOUGLASS/RIDDICK BOWE VISIT TO NIGERIA BY AMUWO ODOFIN LGA


In his award winning book: TRUMP- ‘’Surviving at the top ‘American billionaire entrepreneur, Donald Trump posit in page 14 that: ‘’ I Like boxing-the big, glamorous matches especially. Boxing is the art of self defense and in that case it is like deal making. You take care of the downside, by defending yourself against every possible danger, and the upside, more often than not, will take care of you’’
Well maybe  it such infectious love of the pound for pound game that inspired the AMUWO ODOFIN LGA Czar, Comrade Ayodele Adewale to bring  former world champions , JAME Douglass aka ‘’Buster’’ and Riddick Bowe to Nigeria to motivate youths in Amuwo odofin and fight exhibition match
In our weekend report, w e had made a passionate appeal on need to have African boxing pride and world record seeker Bash Ali on that Amuwo Odofin list, but only last night, in swift reaction, Bash opined from his federal capital base that: ‘’ Yes I heard of calls of many youths wanting me to be part of the Lagos /Amuwo Odofin history, wanting me to also give talk to youths and top fight in exhibition match, I Know Buster Douglas  very well, back in America, but sorry, I wish them all the best , I CANT come, am all focused with my planed world title fight, once the president returns from his trip abroad, We will inaugurate the Local Organizing Committee(LOC) and w are in for the historic fight, I owe no grudge with anybody, am working tirelessly  with total focus on this historic bout, the world is watching and waiting, I cannot afford to allow anything distract me, not worries, not indecision, not fear of unknown, not anxiety, all these factor are bad for focus, so am all here training and waiting but wish AMUWO ODOFIN good luck with the fiesta’’ was BASH’s candid viewpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment