Saturday 3 August 2013

1ST FEMALE FLUTIST AND GOSPEL MINSTREL, EBELE TELLS THE ROLE OF GOD IN HER FAST GROWING CAREER



1ST FEMALE FLUTIST AND GOSPEL MINSTREL, EBELE TELLS THE ROLE OF GOD IN HER FAST GROWING CAREER
·        Advices men: Seek spiritual path than evil path
·        Pours loud encomium on her erstwhile boss/father figure , Uche Ogah
A WEEKEND CLASSIC READ BY: CHIEF CERUTTI,
youngchief@yahoo.com , +2348096322636 :roaming 0809ja

That EBELE, West Africa’s first ever female flutist and a contemporary gospel CHORISTER is a lady of high taste who is always aiming for perfection, could be tagged as a statement that is never in doubt
For one, HER stage presence was once described as breathtaking. Anytime she mount the stage to render one of her mammoth gospel songs and better still flute our national anthem, the people cannot help but be held in awe
Indeed her attention to detail however is far beyond the imagination of many. A reporter in one of the flagship papers visiting Ebele as she began as she began setting for a big gospel crusade or some conferences observed: ‘’ON the set, she was the only star I have ever known who personally examined each extra instrument, microphone, stage built, lighting and each extra before she mounted top front to make sure there was no hitch
Everything about EBELE seems to stamp original, fashion seems to fade, but style last forever, and she has her style of doing things
CERUTTI CLASSICAL COLLECTION, caught up with her to tell us of the secret of her success of late in such a short time.
MY  secret? She was most emphatic: ‘’ I HAVE no other secret than my closeness to GOD, my creator
‘’Let me quickly even tell you one secret that many men do not know…………. All or any great man that wants to rule his world must follow the spiritual lane because there are just two ways to rule spiritual, you either go the evil way or Godly way, but I can assure you that the evil way is a mirage, it last only but short time, the only way that last long is the Godly way, for the spiritual always control the physical
‘’ Nothing as great as spiritual way and the only way to attain that spiritual way is through an intense closeness to GOD, which is constant reading of Bible and prayers ‘was her frank admission
ON HUMAN SECRET OF HER SUCCESS, she did not mince words. ‘’ I tell you God is man to man, all our dream are but vague and mirage if we do not have pillar to back us, am fortunate, am not born with silver spoon, but am lucky to have come across a father figure and pillar to me, in person of Chief  UCHE OGAH
‘’ I can say he is angel in human skin,  I was once ca staff, an accountant in his oil and gas company then I worked for his group till I got the calling to take up a career as gospel singer with flute as my weapon, all I am today could not have been possible without Ogah whom God used to, lift me, today when I see what is going on, I can’t but help to advice to rich and  favored to do all their best to help a young talent, I really think it is more blessed to give than get’’ was her emphatic summary of the delightful weekend read

No comments:

Post a Comment