Friday 16 August 2013

FROM A CAREER IN CONSTRUCTION TO FULL TIME FLUTIST,ENTER WORK ETHICS


EBELE CAUGHT IN DEEP REHEARSAL, CONFESSED: ‘MY EX- BOSS, DR UCHE OGAH WARNED ME, NO COMPROMISE ON EXCELLENCE’
Another CeruttiClassical Wk/end Delight

Simply amazing! Or how else can one describe a situation when an act was a bit sick, nearly late to the middle of night but still getting set to rehearse with her flute-despite the fact that there is no immediate show on hand?
That was exactly what CERUTTI MEDIA(classic unit) found out last night when we paid a courtesy visit to new wave making flutist, Ebele, in her high brow Allen Avenue Office. Not just her, she had a few member of her team, it is usual tradition, to always rehearse an event or not, that is a tradition, she mused
So curious, we asked her what is motivation of her drive? The lady who was once a top staff of MASTERS ENERGY GROUP, with particular portfolio with the Construction segment, was empathic
‘’ I cannot forget what my father figure, Dr Uche Ogah once told  us about journey to the top, he warned, that there  is no short cut to stardom or wealth, he said we must never compromise on excellence and we must never stop aiming for perfection, he argued that there is no compromise on excellence
‘’ I worked with my boss many years as accountant in his construction firm, and it was I was like in school of sort, Dr Ogah disliked commercial failure, and I vowed to myself that now that am  a full time performer, I must dislike artistic failure also even more, he was a perfectionist and he had struggled to achieve full control over his conglomerate in order to ensure more than anything else, he worked very hard, I remember that indelibly. Almost more than any other quality was his seriousness about his work ethics

‘’So in leaving MASTERS GROUP to fulfill my desire to be a full time gospel artist, I pledge to always be prepared in life, I told myself that to be the best I must always play my part and live the rest to providence, you do not expect to be up playing Nigeria’s NATIONAL anthem for top dignitaries like governors and senators and I lay down being lazy ‘was her frank talk

GRAND CONCLUSION: Her attention to detail during her rehearsal session last night, however went beyond imagination, no doubt, the master from MATER ENERGY traits must have robbed up on her

No comments:

Post a Comment