Wednesday 21 August 2013

BRAND AMBASSADOR,EMMANUEL EMENIKE IS NOW MOST FAMOUSE AFRICAN IN TURKEY

A top Nigerians residing in Turkey has confessed that Nigeria Emmanuel Emenike is now the most famous African in Turkey
The Nigeria business man, Alex Ighodalo told CERUTTI CLASSIC SPORT last night at a high brow hotel that:''                                                           
He, Emenike is pride to us and to black race, I WAS at airport in Istanbul when he arrived to sign his deal...the super Eagle striker, arrived turkey in a big presidential way to cheers and  excitement from fans, as the AFCON 2013 top goal scorer was mobbed by hundreds  fans of fenerabachce at the  Istanbul Airport. At noon that day and was trapped in the airport for about an hour as he went through immigration checks.
‘Am yet to see an African giving such accolades, it was after long cheers and being  begged for autograph that Emenike and his agent were seen chilling it 0ut at the arrival lounge of the airport  as he waited for his baggage’’ was Ighodalo’s admission.
The former spartak Moscow hit-man is expected to help his new club go far in Europe league this year
Emenike on his arriver said that: “My dream is to play for fenerbache at the sukru saracoglu stadium,”Emenike said.
“When I was playing for Karabuk I always told myself I would play for  ferebache one day but when I finally achieved my  goal I was forced to leave .
Meanwhile,Emenike could make his Fenerbache  Champions league with a goal against Arsenal tonite, it is a match that Emenike is expected to justify the  big money on him

No comments:

Post a Comment