Tuesday 2 April 2013

Meet:Tshegofatso Blessing Mashamaite,South African natural beauty that love GOD




She is one of rare breed African ladies that combine beauty, brain and love for God

A lover of God work, Tshegofatso Blessing Mashamaite plays big time style inthe wonderful COUNTRY OF sOUTH Africa where we firts met, a friend  and defender of Nigeria in South Africa, recently Tshegofatso Blessing Mashamaite oblige us a style chat, enjoy the gospel lady of class
 
.       WHO ARE YOU?
I’m Tshegofatso Blessing Mashamaite 24 years, born in a beautiful city called Polokwane (South Africa),I’m a God fearing woman born-again. A preacher of the word, a singer and a model.
       WHAT LED YOU TO GOD?
I was raised in a Christian family my parents are pastors, they showed me the way then I followed and I don’t regret it. I was saved by grace.
 
      HOW DO YOU COMBINE MODEL WITH CHURCH?
I live with the principle of Mathew 6:33 “seek first the kingdom of God”, I put God first so  i cannot combine Modeling and Church, though im doing them both but Church it’s my first priority.
 
     WHAT DOES YOUR STYLE MEANS TO YOU
Elegance and Magnificence, am a dead lady with no style, bible talked alot about style, king solomon was fatherof style, bible says worship God in splendour..i love and can dioe for style o
 
      NIGERIANS IN SOUTH AFRICA ALWASY CALL U STYLE QUEEN, WHAT DIO U THINK OF NIGERIANS
They are good brothers and sisters, there are different set of nigeria , i hang with the christians alot
 
       TELL US ABOUT YOUR CHURCH WORK
Ebenezer Christian Fellowship Church- My Dad Pastor DE Mashamaite is the founder of the church I grew up there. It is based in a village called Ga-Ramalapa (South Africa), I do all most everything in church i.e. intercession, worship, preaching and teaching.  I also have a Ministry called NEHEMIAH MINISTRIES its vision is to Rebuild Restore Revive Nations ( Bringing Comfort; Nehemiah 2:11-20).
 
       WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HEAR YOUR MUISC
I believe it will be soon God will make it possible., anything worth dpoing is worth doing well my brother, wait for it, tell the world to wait ok
 
      WHO IS YR ROLE MODEL MUSIC WISE
Dr Jaunita Bynum, when the bible says “the day is coming when true worshipers shall worship God in truth and in spirit”, I see that true worship through this woman.
 
       TELL US ABOUT SOME MEN OF GOD FROM NIGERIA YOU KNOW AND WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM
Oh Lord! One thing I like about Nigerians when they dedicate their lives to God they mean business, Prophet TB Joshua and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- How God is using him, wow it takes dedication and completely surrendering all to God’s work. there is also the David oyedipo that has biggets church on earth, i respect nigerian menof god
 
.   HOW DO U RELAX
Do I even have time to relax…LOL… I listen to music or watch tv ( one Gospel or Fashion Tv)
 
.  WHAT ARE SOME QUALITIES YOU WANT IN A DREAM MAN TO CALL YOUR MAN
God fearing man/ devoted to the work of GOD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment