Tuesday 9 April 2013

HOW MEDIA MOGUL, NDUKA OGBAIGBENA, BANKING WHIZ’: TONY ELUMELU & JIM OVIA INSPIRED MUDI AFRICA TO CHANGE STYLE GAME IN Nigeria/AFRICA

HOW MEDIA MOGUL, NDUKA OGBAIGBENA, BANKING WHIZ’: TONY ELUMELU & JIM OVIA INSPIRED MUDI AFRICA TO CHANGE STYLE GAME IN Nigeria/AFRICA




‘’Press on; nothing can take the place of persistence, talent will not. Nothing is more common that unsuccessful men with talent, perseverance and determination are the keys to glory’’
-CALVIN COOLIDGE
WORLD EXCLUSIVE BY THE CZAR OF STYLE, SIGNOR MIKE CERUTTI 

In a rare frank confession on the motivation that made him move mountain to set up the biggest fashion/style edifice in Nigeria, and one of the biggest in Africa, Mudi Africa is up with facts never alerted in prints
Months after the open declaration of the MUDI AFRICA PLAZA, by the LAGOS STATE governor, SAN Raji Fashola, Mudi postulated to CERUTTICLASSICALCOLLECTIONS that: ‘ In truth, I was motivated when I saw what some other people that have not got two head did in their chosen industry
‘’ I saw what men like THIS DAY publisher, Chief Nduka Ogbaigbena did to the media industry, how he changed the game of newspaper business in Nigeria to became multi billion naira business, I was marvel, I also saw how men like Tony Elumelu and Jim Ovia did to the banking world, turning it over from tally number days to a prestige and pretty bride like item.
AND  I told myself with determination , I can do same for the style business by bringing more style into it, and to glory of God, that is what I have made to do today, it is men like Nduka and Elumelu that spurred me to achieve my big goal’’
HOW DETERMINATION DID IT FOR MUDI/HOW IT CAN WORK FOR YOU TOO, TODAY USING THIS TIPS
1=Things  are not always easy as they seem, but to get things dome, you must have a dogged determination, not to retreat once you get started, such is faith that saved MUDI PLACE
2=Determination  keeps you going , it gives you resolve to keep going in spite of the road block that lay before you, it is your wake up call to your human will, with no determination, no MUDI PLACE
3=There is no excuse not to win in your chosen passion, its determination that you really need, not negative talk,  our creator  has deposited talent in all of us, our lack of determinations is  cause of why many failed in their line of profession
4=ANY man can fall at first attempt, it is like falling on water, you are down if you stay there, what to do is stand and try again, I fail many times while building MUDI, I almost sold it for lack of money, rather I sold my other land to set up my dreams
5= Above all, money or no money, everyone must be class conscious, by that you will not want to compromise on quality, aim for the best and you get the best , for an man think, so her gets
THAT IS MUDI TIPS FOR YOU, TILL NEXT TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment