Tuesday 7 May 2013

SUSAN PETERS : THE AFRICAN DUCHESS OF CLASS IN REACH OUT LOVE TO LITTLE KIDS WITH ASTHMA



SUSAN PETERS: THE VERY CLASSY BLACK DUCHESS SPEAKS PASSIONATELY ON HER LIFE, CLASS, ESSENCE AND CRAVE FOR A MAN THAT IS PASSIONATE FOR GOD
SUPER EXCLUSIVE BY SIGNOR,CERUTTI OSAGIE

*She Confessed: ‘’I saw Paris, and I DID not die’’
Warns: ‘’Any man that practices my dad’s virtues will not fail in life

In an elegant city like Paris, the people will simply call her a LADY with ‘’ le classe’’ look! Class  is her hall mark
Duchess Susan Peters is not your run of mill glamor lady that is all home videos and no sense of ambition. Long before she entered the movie world, we learn she was already a big time business lady, as at early 2000 when she stormed the nollywood world, she was in big business in the north, even suing her classy CRV long before she started acting
Not long ago, she launched her NGO with concern for little children – a body that is about child asthma and diabetes, her role is to teach people with these children how to cater and take care of them and their environs. The do's and don’ts etc.
It was such charitable heart that prompted this noble interview in our style blog. After little procrastination, we found ourselves; live in her posh home in Ikoyi, though we first met at the December 1st wedding of grandeur of Mr. Benny Obazie in Port Harcourt, River State
It is 2 part sessions, please relax and enjoy the excerpt
ON THE SECRET OF HER NATURAL BEAUTY
(Loud aloud laughter) I do not stress myself, I commit my ways to GOD, I drink a lot of water and rest a lot, I read, I mediate, I love to view the beauty of God, may stress and stress in vain, but not me, am at peace with myself
I do not drink or smoke so I Take lot water, fruits. Facial scrubs or masks, sleep a lot, do not get me wrong, I ALSO work hard like machine, but I draw the line, I DO MY part and I leave the rest to my creator, why stress when the bible says am  wonderfully and beautifully made by God, the day I read that in bible I changed my mind set, I became  different from inside and told myself am going to be unique,intelligent,smart, humble, am a peoples person, that is born with beauty and got brains.
ON HER UPBRINGING AND YOUTHFUL LESSON LEARNT
Am a proud Benue pikin (child of Benue, the food basket of Africa) I HAVE two type of royalty in my blood, royalty from my creator, GOD AND Am from a royal family in Agila Benue State.
AM honored to be raised by VERY STRICT FAMILY, My upbringing was pretty much very strict Because of my dad’s military background, always prim and proper. Lesson from my father I learnt and saw while growing  up can make any man great, if you are



a   man and you and you practice my dad’s virtues you must be great, he was neat, he told us that GOD IS neat so we must be neat, he was hardworking, hardly kept friends, reads bible daily and lived a  Spartan life, he never wanted us to be wayward, he say if we must follow men, we must get our education right first and must love the man for love sake , not for money  or vanity
ON HER DREAM NGO BABY
Am not shocked as to my passion for charity and unfortunately weak children...I grew up meeting charity, my mom does a lot of giving to the needy. So I guess I learn t from her, helping people makes me happy. So it my way of giving back to the society, also my foundation Susan Peters Foundation Benue Pikin has some children adopted also that we take care of.

My NGO is about child asthma and diabetes, we teach people with these children how to cater and take care of them and their environs. The do's and don’ts etc.Am very passionate about little children, I love them, more than ever when they are weak, they are from GOD, we must show them love to see GOD MORE
My last birthday last June was spent at the LEKKI 1 motherless babies home but my focus was with kids with asthma and diabetes, they are my love and I CAN CUT MY ARM FOR THEM, my prayer is that our rich group should spend more of their time and money to help such kids, they are human and need love’’

No comments:

Post a Comment